Welcome to the world of dishwasher repair and service! Our company has been repairing various home appliances for many years.Today we want to share with you information about how dishwashers are repaired, the causes of breakdowns and how to fix them.
Causes of breakages
All breakdowns can be divided into two categories: mechanical and electronic.
Mechanical breakdowns are related to wear and tear of parts and components that make up the mechanical part of the machine. These can be breakdowns of gears, seals, pumps, valves and other parts.
Electronic breakdowns occur due to malfunctions in the electronics that control the operation of the machine. These can be problems with control modules, sensors, sensors, etc.
Standard repair process
How does the repair work? Here’s a typical scenario:
- Diagnostics. The first step is for our technicians to diagnose the machine to determine the cause of the breakdown. This includes checking all systems and components, as well as reading error codes, if any.
- Determination of repair strategy. After diagnostics, the technician chooses the most effective way to repair the machine. In some cases, it may be recommended to replace the part, in others – to carry out repairs on site.
- Repair. The repair process itself. The master eliminates the identified problem, replaces the necessary parts or adjusts the operation of the systems.
- Checking of operation. After the repair, the master checks the operation of the machine to make sure that the breakdown has been eliminated.
To ensure that your dishwasher lasts long and reliably, we recommend regular maintenance:
- Clean the filters regularly. Clogged filters can cause problems with water drainage and washing efficiency.
- Monitor the quality of detergents. Poor-quality detergents can cause clogs and other problems.
- Periodically “clean” the machine. This can be done by running the machine at maximum temperature without dishes, using special cleaning agents.
- At the first sign of a breakdown, contact an expert. The sooner you ask for help, the less the likelihood of serious and expensive repairs.
Our company is always ready to help with any problems with your dishwasher. We appreciate your trust and do our best to provide you with comfort and convenience in using your appliances!